Mermaid Fans of all Ages Have an Opportunity to Experience the Life of a Silverton Mermaid this Summer
LAS VEGAS, May 16, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — For those who have dreamed of being a mermaid, the opportunity has arrived. Mermaid School is returning to Las Vegas in time for summer break, held all season long at Silverton Casino.
As part of the magical 90-minute experience, fans ages seven to adult are transformed into a famed Silverton mermaid and swim in the casino’s 117,000-gallon aquarium, along with thousands of tropical fish and rays. Each session includes:
- A mermaid “warm up” class
- A swim session in the aquarium with a mermaid tail
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the aquarium and the sea life that lives within it
- A certificate of completion
- A celebratory scoop of gelato (for kids) and a mimosa (for adults)
- And, of course, an experience of a lifetime.
Mermaid School will be held on select days from 8:30am until 10am:
- Reservations for Mermaid School for Kids (ages 7-12) are currently being accepted for May 13, 20, and 27; June 3, 17, 21, 23, and 28; July 1, 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28; and August 2, 4, and 5.
- Reservations for Mermaid School for Families (ages 7-Adult) are currently being accepted for June 18, July 23, and August 18.
- Reservations for Mermaid School for Adults (ages 19+) are currently being accepted for May 21; June 4, 11, and 25; and July 2.
All equipment, including goggles, is provided. Participants need only bring a swimsuit or towel. Reservations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. There is a minimum of two participants per class and a maximum of six for Mermaid School for Kids, and four for Mermaid School for Adults and Families. At least one parent must be present during the Kids or Family sessions.
Mermaids have found their way back into pop culture this year in a big way, including an explosion of mermaid merchandise in stores. Much of the popularity is due to the late-May release of a new live-action version of “Disney’s Little Mermaid” in theaters.
Mermaid School experiences can be booked online at SilvertonCasino.com. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton offers 90,000 square feet of state-of-the-art gaming, including the most popular slot machines and table games. A 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium, home to thousands of sharks, stingrays, and tropical fish, was voted “Best Attraction” in the Best of Las Vegas awards.
The resort is a culinary destination, featuring Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Mi Casa grill cantina, Su Casa sushi bar, Sundance Grill, Wuhu Noodle, Shady Grove Lounge, Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge, Starbucks, and Johnny Rockets.
In addition to the adjacent 165,000-square-foot flagship Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, the Silverton Village features a 150-room Hyatt Place hotel, the 18-story luxury high-rise The Berkley, and several restaurants, including Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
Silverton Casino Hotel is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777 or visit silvertoncasino.com.
For those who have dreamed of being a #mermaid, the opportunity has arrived. Mermaid School is returning to #LasVegas in time for summer break, held all season long @SilvertonCasino. https://silvertoncasino.com/entertainment/
SOURCE Silverton Casino Hotel
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mermaid-summer-school-returns-to-las-vegas-301824955.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com